Thursday, April 9, 2015

April ThirdsDay Already!! Let's Talk Thyroid!

My first little bloom of the season! 

I’m obviously a very limited gardener, but no less excited to welcome spring weather– rain, storms and all!

The turn of the season also means our thyroids will be coming out of hibernation soon. So this is a perfect time to refresh our learning on how to have a healthy, happy thyroid!

And that is exactly what we will do in April's online ThirdsDay Class! I hope you can join me on April 16th at 6pm, to discuss yet another “Youthful Hormone”.  There is so much to say about the thyroid gland and its important hormones.  

We’ve already discussed two other Youthful Hormones - Pregnenolone and Progesterone in the last two online classes.  If you missed those, you can certainly get caught up.  Studio recordings of the narrated presentations are available on my Square Market.  I will send you the recorded class in .m4v file format.

While you’re in my Square Market, please notice that I have added Progest E Oil Complex to my small list of products available.  This is for convenience for those who frequently ask me where they can purchase it.  So it may be for a limited time depending on demand.


This online market is where you order your Class Invitation as well.  With your invitation you will receive Instructions on how to participate through Free Conference Call and Screen Sharing.  Once you have your Class Invite, you can go to my FCC "wall" (link below) and find two printable handouts to go with this class in the Meeting Resources box.  You'll find a link to my Thyroid Tips handout as well as a Thyroid class outline. 


If you're feeling technologically brave, share this information with a friend or two and help them get signed on to join us in this e-venture of learning!  And as a reminder, headsets or ear buds with a microphone will allow each person to listen and talk freely throughout the class. 





No comments:

Post a Comment