Saturday, March 14, 2015

Last minute change for March ThirdsDay Class…

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

I am needing to postpone the scheduled March 19th class on Pregnenolone – my son and daughter in law are visiting from Los Angeles and that is the only evening they can stay with us. 

Since my audience is still small and very patient with me already; I hope you will forgive me for this (almost) last minute change.  So far I have only received two orders for a class invitation for this class, so maybe it isn’t a good date for others as well. 

I know with more daylight and better temperatures it will be even more challenging to corral everyone together.  We are all lovers of the outdoors and growing things – but I’m still confident that some connection is better than none.  I’m also hoping you have friends that may be interested in joining our e-class format and our numbers and conversations will grow!

I’d like to know from anyone interested in Pregnenolone, if you would like to put it off one week and meet online on Thursday, March 26th – OR if you’d rather wait until April ThirdsDay (April 16th).  Personally, I’m anxious to talk about this very beneficial hormone and I vote for March 26th.  Please email me your preference and I will reply with the ‘verdict’ via a personal email rather than this blog post.

Thank you for your patience and flexibility!  Those who know me best, know how excited I am to spend time with my son and his wife.  They are such a huge part of my life, but they live much too far away! 

I look forward to hearing from you about our next class!

P.S. I have posted the Pregnenolone handout on my Free Conference Wall, so feel free to print and peek at it. 

With great love & appreciation - Carla



No comments:

Post a Comment